Why Join NSBE???
Look at what $13 a year can get you as a member of the nation’s largest student managed organization
- You don’t have to be an engineer to join because there are many benefits to all professional areas (register as a collegiate affiliate)
- Access to over $300,000 in national and regional scholarships and awards – “FREE MONEY”. Many of these scholarships do not require a GPA.
- Summer, co-op and permanent employment opportunities. NSBE provides a number of resources that will benefit you academically and professionally.
- Leadership experience for over 2,000 elected and appointed chapter, regional and national positions
- Attend conferences that hosts Graduate School and Career Fairs (300+ companies)
- FREE NSBE magazine, FREE NSBE bulletin newsletter, FREE Bridge magazine
- Student resume distribution service
- Unparalleled networking opportunities
- Discounted registration fees for Regional Conference and National Convention
- Opportunities to give back to the Gainesville and surrounding communities through various community service and outreach programs UFNSBE hosts
- Numerous discounts on hotels, car rentals, car insurance, membership in other professional engineering societies and Free KAPLAN test preparation at conferences
- UFNSBE strives to keep our members motivated in our destiny to fulfill the NSBE mission “to increase the number of culturally responsible Black engineers who excel academically, succeed professionally and positively impact the community”
- Most importantly you will make life-long friends