The Fall Regional Conference is approaching and will be held in Montgomery,Ala. This could be your opportunity to not only network, but to also leave the conference with an internship, co-op and even a full time job. Do not let this opportunity pass you by without having been a part of it. If you have any questions on how to register, or where to register contact ANY E-board member. For more information visit our region 3 website. http://region.nsbe.org/region3/?page_id=717
To register for the upcoming Fall Regional Conference, follow these steps:
1) Go to nsbe.org
2) Login with your username (e-mail) and password
3) When logged in, you will see options. Click "Register for an Event"
4) In the list of events given, look for "2012 Region 3 Fall Conference Honoring Our Past, Driving Our Community Forward" and click "Register for this meeting"
5) Properly input all of your information. Make sure to select "UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA" as your school and have your Gainesville address on this registration.
6) Select your proper Registration Type (Collegiate Member/Affiliate (APEx) or Collegiate/Afilliate Members)
7) Be sure to fill out the Additional Information
8) Click "Continue Registration" at the bottom of the form
9) Make sure to fill out the next page properly to ensure payment!
10) Click "Submit Registration"
After you submit the registration, you should receive an email from NSBE to your e-mail (the one you logged in with). Forward that e-mail to conferenceplanning.ufnsbe@
To be considered an APEx member for FRC's registration, you MUST follow the steps below and submit an official transcript to the NSBE WHQ by October 3, 2012! For UF, the cost is $6 to send transcripts.
Official information can be found at http://www.nsbe.org/
What is an APEx member and how do I become one?
APEx stands for Academic Pyramid of Excellence and it basically is a way for NSBE members to get incentives for doing well in school. To become an APEx member, one must, first, have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher. Here are the proper steps of becoming an APEx member.
Click "Continue to Place an Order"
Click "I Agree"
For the form, do the following:
Mail Transcript to: click the radio button that says "Other Address"
Name: NSBE Transcripts
Address: 205 Daingerfield Road
State: Select "Virginia"
Number of copies: Select "1"
You may choose to have the following not print on your transcript: to your discretion
Click "Add to cart"
Click "Proceed to Checkout"
Validate all information and then click "Proceed to Payment"
And then follow the steps thereon (from myUFL)